A course for farmers, growers, advisers and representatives involved in decision-making rules in agriculture and horticulture. The course will address economic and environmental criteria for more informed systems of management.
- Introduction and Training Needs Assessment, Course Review
- Weed Recognition & Problem Weeds by Crops
- Chemical Families
- ICM (Integrated Crop Management) inc. Exam
- Sugar Beet
- NVZ, Soil Nutrition, PH Levels
- Legislation & Regulatory Affairs
- Peas & Beans
- 16 day course spread over several months
The course leads to the Basis Certificate in Crop Protection.