Biodiversity and Environment Training - this course aims to promote the protection and enhancement of biodiversity in the context of best practice of crop protection use on farm, and the sustainability of profitable farming. The BETA qualification is a modular training programme, leading to the BETA qualification and certification by BASIS. Many of the modules inter-relate and the BETA course is designed to establish a level of practical in-field experience and to improve farm biodiversity and farming profitability in conjunction with Integrated Farm Management (IFM). Candidates should have the full BASIS certificate before attending this course.
- Biodiversity & Agri-Environment Schemes
- Crop Protection Management Plans (CPMP)
- Environmental Information Sheets (EIS)
- Integrated Crop Management
- 3 days
Benefits of BETA Training
- Complete or update your CPMP and EIS for your Farm Assurance Scheme
- Enhance your farm’s biodiversity
- Continued Professional Development Points
BASIS/CPD points are available.