This course is designed for all those with responsibility for HACCP to help them understand practical Hazard Analysis. The intention of the training is not to give staff detailed technical knowledge, but to raise their awareness of potential hazards associated with food production and understand how to control them.
- The need for safe foods.
- Legislation Principles of HACCP.
- Stages of a HACCP Assessment.
- Introduction to process flow diagrams.
- Drawing process flow diagrams.
- Preparing a HACCP plan / HACCP game.
- Course review.
- Action planning.
- Participants will leave the course with the confidence to contribute to an existing HACCP plan.
- One Day
Participants will leave the course with the confidence to contribute to an existing HACCP plan. This can be followed up by a CIEH Level 3 course if required.