There are many types of MEWPS which we can offer training in, leading to certification from various Accrediting bodies – NPORS, Lantra or NPTC.
- Current legislation, operator responsibilities & best practice
- The risks associated with the use of MEWPs & the main causes of accidents
- The function of the main components, controls & their usage
- Carry out pre operation & daily checks
- Operational checks & risk assessment
- Manoeuvring over varying terrain, forward & reverse including inclines, uneven ground, confined areas, width restrictions
- Setting up in preparation for work
- Elevating the platform to pre-determined height & location
- Elevating the platform to maximum height
- End of shift checks and duties
1 – 2 days dependent on experience.