This course is intended for anyone who needs to work at height using harness & fall arrest equipment leading to NPORS Certification or Training Group Attendance.
- Current legislation including the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974; Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER) & The Working at Height Regulations 2005
- Types of lanyards, working lines & their use in the workplace
- Types of harnesses and their application
- Pre-use equipment checks
- Pre-use operational checks
- Practical fitting & anchorage
- End of shift duties & checks
- Storage of equipment
- ½ day or 1 day if combined with Working at Height Safely.