This course is suitable for candidates who need to take on the responsibilities of supervising loading or unloading using lifting appliances or lifting equipment.
- Current legislation, operator responsibilities and best practice
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Inspection of lifting equipment
- Safe operating practices
- Methods of slinging
- Weight estimation
- Pre-lifting checks
- Lifting accessories checks
- Lifting & moving
- Post lifting checks
- Practical session
- 1 day leading to NPORS Certification.